Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

pusssykatt
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/02/05
Joe Giudice’s Attorney Begs Judge To Send Him To Rehab For ‘Alcohol Problem’ — ‘He Smells Like Alcohol’
10/02/14 11:52 AM

Joe Giudice shouldn’t go to jail, his attorney told a federal judge today at the reality star’s sentencing for fraud: In a courtroom shocker, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned, Joe’s lawyer revealed that he believes his client needs rehab — because he has a serious alcohol problem!

“There’s something that he needs to bring up,” Joe’s attorney Miles Feinstein told the court as the sentencing was under way. “Joe does have a problem with alcohol. And being on [The Real Housewives of New Jersey] didn’t help it.”

“It’s there,” Feinstein continued. “I’ve noticed it. When he comes into my office, he smells of alcohol.”

Feinstein requested that Judge Esther Salas rule to send Joe to a residential treatment program. But the response from government attorneys was swift and skeptical.

“This is the first time the government has heard of this request,” a US Attorney said, noting that the government would oppose the request.

A courtroom source tells Radar that Judge Salas was stunned and asked why the government would oppose granting Joe treatment. She conceded, “I will recommend a suitable facility for him to undergo an alcohol program,” but noted that his placement would be determined by the Bureau of Prisons.

“I hope you have learned from your mistakes,” she told Joe. “You’ve made some mistakes, and you have to pay for them.”

As Radar has reported, Joe flipped his truck in a DWI crash in 2010, and subsequently lost his license for one year.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/joe-teresa-giudice-rhonj-real-housewives-new-jersey-rehab/

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Joe Giudice’s Attorney Begs Judge To Send Him To Rehab For ‘Alcohol Problem’ — ‘He Smells Like Alcohol’
pusssykatt
10/02/14 11:52 AM
xx * How about Joe go to rehab right NOW, and he'll be all clean and ready to go when he goes to prison. NT
Marley
10/02/14 06:39 PM
xx * Why didn't he ask for rehab after the DUI's? Also the lawyer says his client shows up smelling like booze? I hope Joe didn't drive to the office NT
silverspoons
10/02/14 05:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 215
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)