Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I dont know that its not but just the fact people are tweeting and attacking her is disgusting .. the sad thing is these kids are now going to be
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
I was able to view her tweets and I don't follow her so it is public. Assuming what I looked at was really her account. NT
10/02/14 11:15 AM

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Everything that is wrong in the world has been shown the last 2 days on twitter .. those attacking Dani about Dick and now people attacking a 13 year
CatsMommie
10/02/14 11:09 AM
xx * Actually- everything is wrong in the world when we have facebook an twitter dominating peoples lives-unless you like to live in an Orwellian nightmare
xrayspex
10/02/14 11:14 AM
xx * Dick??? I was actually looking to see if Jac had anything negative to say about today. I rarely go to twitter but she has like 4 accounts. I hope
L24
xx * They need to delete Gia Tweeter only Give her something that someone can monitor NT
kathyG
10/02/14 11:12 AM
xx * Gia should not be on Twitter or at the very least her account should be protected. NT
cantgetenough
10/02/14 11:11 AM
xx * I dont know that its not but just the fact people are tweeting and attacking her is disgusting .. the sad thing is these kids are now going to be
CatsMommie
xx * SHAME on their parents. Perhaps the kids would be better NOT being filmed. Only Teresa and Joe can control that. Bravo certainly isn't. NT
pusssykatt
10/02/14 11:16 AM
xx * Right, the kids are innocent and have nothing to do with this. I find it sick that adults attack other adults on twitter, never mind kids. This is
L24
10/02/14 11:16 AM
xx * I was able to view her tweets and I don't follow her so it is public. Assuming what I looked at was really her account. NT
cantgetenough
10/02/14 11:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 373
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)