Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

pusssykatt
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/02/05
Blind Item 08/29/14
08/30/14 01:58 PM

ALL ABOUT THE TEA 08/29/14
http://goo.gl/odm8DA
This reality TV celebrity is faking it for the cameras. Shocker! He hooked up with his current girlfriend for the sole purpose of getting cast on a hit reality show. He pretends to like her but in reality he can’t stand her. The couple gives the impression they’ve been together for some time but they only started dating one month prior to filming. He’s a male sl*t who sleeps with a string of model type women on the side. He owns a condo in another state and has another girlfriend living there that he visits frequently. He’s the richest person in the entire “Housewives” franchise. ENTIRE franchise. He’s heir to a billion-dollar empire. He really doesn’t have to work but he puts on an act of being an unsuspecting blue-collar worker. He started his blue-collar job only because of the show. His family disapproves of him being on the show but he doesn’t care. Acting is his dream and he’s desperate for fame.
Real Housewife:
Her Boyfriend:

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Blind Item 08/29/14
pusssykatt
08/30/14 01:58 PM
xx * I think it's Adrienne Maloof and Anheuser=Busch heir, Jacob Busch NT
pusssykatt
08/31/14 07:48 AM
xx * Does he have a blue collar job too? NT
sassyflalassy
08/31/14 08:36 AM
xx * I am with you. He is a faux fireman, Bobby and Nicole have very little chemistry, and Jim Marchese tried to blow his cover. NT
sassyflalassy
08/31/14 07:24 AM
xx * I think it's Bobby from RHWNJ. NT
dwig222
08/31/14 06:45 AM
xx * I agree, Jacob Busch doesn't have a blue collar job. His FB page lists him as a philanthropist and entrepreneur. NT
littlewop
08/31/14 12:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 927
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)