Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: After this season as much as I love RHOC I just want Tamra, Heather and Terry GONE! NT
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Oh me too, I mean I know it's about the drama, but they are just out and out mean and the Dubrow's are just too darn egotistical. It's become
08/26/14 05:49 AM

sickening and disgusting. The way they were trying to save face last night was just a ridiculous display of how really out of touch they are with their actions. The ONLY reason Heather even utter the word "apologise" is because of the twitter backlash. She doesn't mean it and the Beador's know it. I'm still shocked that Terry is okay with what Eddie said (because they are friends??) His big thing with what David said was because his Mother and children were there, they were there when Eddie said that as well that whole thing is just ridiculous. They are green with envy of the Beador's plain and simple. And the funny thing is, the Beador's didn't do a thing for them to feel this way. But the more they speak, the more people are on the Beador's side. Or side of the road LMAO. Heather and her semantics

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* WOW! Just read Lizzie's blog. Not only are her breasts real, but she has had them reduced...TWICE! So Tamra's comments hit her really hard. NT
littlewop
08/25/14 08:38 PM
xx * Tamra doesn't care, never has never will NT
robbierob
08/26/14 03:23 AM
xx * Tamra and Heather's sour puss faces last night said all about both of them. NT
L24
08/26/14 04:43 AM
xx * After this season as much as I love RHOC I just want Tamra, Heather and Terry GONE! NT
robbierob
08/26/14 05:22 AM
xx * Oh me too, I mean I know it's about the drama, but they are just out and out mean and the Dubrow's are just too darn egotistical. It's become
L24
08/26/14 05:49 AM
xx * I'm with you on this one! All I can say is people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The DuBrows are classless NT
robbierob
08/26/14 05:52 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 593
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)