Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

HumblePie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/01/11
Ramona Singer's Husband Mario Spotted Arm in Arm with Gal Pal Days After Split
08/11/14 05:42 AM

Just days after Ramona Singer announced that her marriage is over, the Real Housewives of New York City star's estranged husband, Mario, hit the Hamptons scene with his alleged girlfriend.

Mario Singer and Kyle "Kasey" Dexter looked "very flirty" at the Women's Health Party Under the Stars in Bridgehampton, New York, on Saturday night, an onlooker tells PEOPLE. The two were also photographed together in Sag Harbor.

Ramona, 57, first filed for divorce in January after she reportedly caught Mario cheating. Still, the couple (who are parents to 19-year-old daughter Avery) reconciled shortly after.

"All marriages hit bumps, some bigger than others," the businesswoman told PEOPLE in April. "We have a history of 25 years together and we have been very happy."

But on Thursday, Ramona Tweeted that they had split again.

"I have decided to move on with my life without Mario. I tried my best to make my marriage work. I am excited for the new chapter in my life," she wrote in her post.

It looks like Ramona is also enjoying some beach time this weekend: The Pinot Grigio mogul Tweeted photos of her relaxing time with gal pals on a boat and hanging by the pool.

http://www.people.com/article/mario-singer-girlfriend-hamptons-ramona-singer

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ramona Singer's Husband Mario Spotted Arm in Arm with Gal Pal Days After Split
HumblePie
08/11/14 05:42 AM
xx * he's disgusting... but she's insufferable. NT
shortcake
08/11/14 11:35 AM
xx * what an a$$, he doesn't even try to conceal it and any girl who dates a married man is scum NT
EightOsix
08/11/14 08:26 AM
xx * Mario and his idiot dogface mistress deserve each other. Goodbye and good riddance. NT
JaneJane
08/11/14 07:11 AM
xx * He's a jerk for doing that, but I'm sure Ramona drove him crazy when they got back together and he couldn't deal with it. NT
dwig222
08/11/14 06:38 AM
xx * He deserved whatever he got from Ramona for cheating NT
CatsMommie
08/11/14 07:57 AM
xx * Her life will be so much better now that she has realized that he will never change, and keep cheating. She wont have to worry about leaving
L24
08/11/14 09:00 AM
xx * Well said L24. I hope she will come to see it this way eventually. I'm sure it's rough going right now. NT
anastasia612
08/11/14 11:19 AM
xx * I do feel bad for her, it's a humiliation no one should have to deal with, let alone in the public eye. She will eventually heal, and be
L24
08/11/14 01:02 PM
xx * Ive had my fair share of disgust for Ramona but agree, no one deserves this. Mario is a pos and his disgusting gf is too.
robbierob
08/11/14 05:00 PM
xx * I agree, she has done and said some pretty crappy things, but she doesn't deserve this. And you are so right, if he cheated with you... NT
L24
08/11/14 05:46 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1453
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)