Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Ramona Singer Wishes Jill Zarin returned to Real Housewives! Carole and Heather are dull
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Heather is far from dull, just because she doesn't bring catty drama doesn't mean she is dull. So over Ramona, though I don't find her quite as
08/06/14 04:54 AM

bad as Sonja, that's not just drama but a whole lot of crazy. I'm so tired of all her Sonjaness. Team Sonja, Sonja in the city OMG crazy lady get over yourself. The fantasy she lives in, in her head is not entertaining at all. It's actually become sad at how far from reality she lives.. I swear there are psychiatrists dying to give her thier business card. She would be a full time job. I don't know where these shows took the very bad turn to crazy street thinking this is great tv, I know I still watch, but I would much rather watch people like Heather doing normal things, then the made up fake drama from most of the others. It's become a competition on who can bring more crazy.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ramona Singer Wishes Jill Zarin returned to Real Housewives! Carole and Heather are dull
pusssykatt
08/05/14 07:18 PM
xx * I feel the exact opposite. Ramona and Sonja are beyond their expiration date and Aviva is just ridiculous. I found all the other women far more
cantgetenough
08/06/14 05:24 AM
xx * I couldn't agree more NT
L24
08/06/14 06:19 AM
xx * Heather is far from dull, just because she doesn't bring catty drama doesn't mean she is dull. So over Ramona, though I don't find her quite as
L24
08/06/14 04:54 AM
xx * Dear Ramona, Luann is more entertaining than you and Sonja put together. NT
sassyflalassy
08/06/14 03:31 AM
xx * No Jill please. And I like Heather. NT
mgbaloo
08/05/14 07:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 845
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)