Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: After years of watching RHOBH, do you think Camille was telling the truth about Kyle suggesting people weren't interested in her w/o Kelsey? NT
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
It's like she was two totally different people. When she was with Kelsey she was an evil "B" I could not stand her in S1. It's no excuse but
08/03/14 02:46 AM

Maybe she was so unhappy, it made her that way. After they broke up it was like she was a different person all together. Even her mannerisms were different. Who can forget her evil facial expressions at that dinner from hell with Alison Dubois. I didn't think Kyle said it at the time, but Kyle, like most of the housewives, has a jealous streak. Also, knowing bravo the way we do now, they could have somehow put that seed in her head for drama.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* After years of watching RHOBH, do you think Camille was telling the truth about Kyle suggesting people weren't interested in her w/o Kelsey? NT
HumblePie
08/02/14 05:10 PM
xx * It's like she was two totally different people. When she was with Kelsey she was an evil "B" I could not stand her in S1. It's no excuse but
L24
08/03/14 02:46 AM
xx * I think she was interesting as an ex wife forming a new life for herself and her kids. She didn't need Kelsey. NT
sassyflalassy
08/02/14 05:21 PM
xx * I think so too but I never believed at the time that Kyle could say what Camille claimed. I'm not sure now. It was the main storyline for S1. NT
HumblePie
08/02/14 08:57 PM
xx * I always thought she said something that was interpreted wrong. Kyle is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's pretty.Oh no, that's Kristen. NT
sassyflalassy
08/03/14 06:40 AM
xx * lmao!! NT
mgbaloo
08/03/14 09:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1037
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)