Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I have a feeling Lu may have either left the club before Sonja arrived or just didn't see her there. I think they all had agreed to go to a club
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
No LuAnn said she saw Sonja at the party ... Its LuAnns story whose almost matches Sonjas to be honest .. Heathers and Caroles seem out of wack NT
07/24/14 04:53 PM

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Carole Radziwill Calls Sonja Morgan Out As A Liar! Says Aviva Drescher Planned Leg Toss!
L24
07/24/14 04:16 PM
xx * I had to see this epi, but I had to LOL at the camera cuts to Aviva's leg after giving details of the women. That was the best!! NT
petite6
07/26/14 07:31 AM
xx * I find Carole to be very self-righteous and judgmental. All of reality tv has a storyline so what makes her the arbiter of the truth. NT
melrose
07/24/14 08:30 PM
xx * You may not like her but she is not the only housewife to call out another on BS and she's not the only one who's called out Sonja on her BS NT
L24
07/25/14 04:28 AM
xx * Here is where I am confused. Heather Carole say Sonja went to club. LuAnn does not and when she talks to Sonja at her house she says I thought you
CatsMommie
07/24/14 04:41 PM
xx * but did I hear Sonja's guy correctly...did he say that he wished something more had happened between himself and Lu? NT
petite6
07/26/14 07:34 AM
xx * LOL yeah, she said he keeps calling her too NT
L24
07/26/14 09:16 AM
xx * I have a feeling Lu may have either left the club before Sonja arrived or just didn't see her there. I think they all had agreed to go to a club
cantgetenough
07/24/14 04:51 PM
xx * No LuAnn said she saw Sonja at the party ... Its LuAnns story whose almost matches Sonjas to be honest .. Heathers and Caroles seem out of wack NT
CatsMommie
07/24/14 04:53 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1019
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)