Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Heather just has Shannon firgured out. She's a nutty btch and has been so mean to her husband since the start of the season. Stfu Shannon. NT
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
To each his own ... Everyone has their fans who will defend and ignore bad behavior .. even Aviva, Tre, Mel etc has them on twitter NT
07/24/14 11:36 AM

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Heather Dubrow Finally Ready to Apologize to Shannon Beador? RHOC Veteran Owns Up to Mean Behavior Towards New Cast Mate, Will They Ever be Friends?
L24
07/23/14 05:47 AM
xx * Heather just has Shannon firgured out. She's a nutty btch and has been so mean to her husband since the start of the season. Stfu Shannon. NT
shesgg
07/24/14 10:11 AM
xx * Everyone is entitled to thier opinion NT
L24
07/25/14 04:24 AM
xx * To each his own ... Everyone has their fans who will defend and ignore bad behavior .. even Aviva, Tre, Mel etc has them on twitter NT
CatsMommie
07/24/14 11:36 AM
xx * Again Heather never really wrong .. I think Shannon is upset with you BOTH but when she came to you. YOU showed your lack of class by throwing her out
CatsMommie
07/23/14 06:53 AM
xx * Shannon would not let Heather get a word in. I'm happy Heather threw her out. She even threw her out in a nice way. Shannon was obnoxious. NT
shesgg
07/24/14 10:14 AM
xx * Exactly! Tamra is just a better liar than Heather, Unless there was major editing, Tamra brought it up. Shannon has taken the place of Alex
pusssykatt
07/23/14 08:20 AM
xx * She will always deflect and blame others, that's why the headline of her apologizing and owning up to mean behavior is a joke NT
L24
07/23/14 07:19 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 935
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)