Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: To be fair LuAnn did not want to talk about her cheating ex either and refused just this time Andy is really pushing it and I think he is using that
mgbaloo
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 04/11/06
Loc: California
Probably. However, Ramona acts so offended by the notion of the question. I would respect her more if she just said she does not want to talk
07/22/14 01:46 PM

about it. But I think Ramona would be the first to confront someone else about their cheating spouse. She is not always the most consistent person.

How can you ask someone to live in the world and not have something to say about injustice JCarlos

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* RHONY reunion preview and seems even Andy goes after Ramona on her husband cheating
CatsMommie
07/22/14 09:13 AM
xx * What did Carole do to her face?? Nose job? Botox? NT
enter_a_name
07/22/14 03:36 PM
xx * <rubs hands together> I can't wait! NT
enter_a_name
07/22/14 03:34 PM
xx * Good! Ramona would be the FIRST one up and screaming about someone elses secrets and private life. So I am glad to hear that NT
betrma
07/22/14 02:01 PM
xx * Sorry Ramona but you went on a reality show what do you expect. Sometimes she seems like the rules should not apply to her. NT
mgbaloo
07/22/14 12:59 PM
xx * To be fair LuAnn did not want to talk about her cheating ex either and refused just this time Andy is really pushing it and I think he is using that
CatsMommie
07/22/14 01:29 PM
xx * Probably. However, Ramona acts so offended by the notion of the question. I would respect her more if she just said she does not want to talk
mgbaloo
07/22/14 01:46 PM
xx * LOL remember LuAnn when Ramona did bring it up at a reunion ... HOW DARE YOU! WE WERE NOT SWINGERS!! That was last year .. LOL They are both like that
CatsMommie
07/22/14 01:55 PM
xx * I bet it is Jill. All these housewives are good at pointing fingers at each other but do it to them and there is heck to pay. lol NT
mgbaloo
07/22/14 01:57 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 532
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)