Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Vicki Gunvalson's Daughter Briana Culberson Gives Birth to Second Child
07/09/14 05:18 AM

It's another boy! Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson revealed on Facebook on July 4 that her daughter Briana Wolfsmith-Culberson gave birth to her second child.

"Just got to LAX to catch a 6am flight to OKC. Our new baby decided to come a early," the reality star announced on her page, "Can't get there quick enough! Pray for healthy baby and momma. 4thofJulybaby."

Gunvalson is already a proud grandmother to Briana and husband Ryan Culberson's first child, 22-month-old son Troy.

The self-described "Nana" was equally as excited when her daughter and son-in-law learned the sex of their second child. Back in January the Housewives veteran posted a picture of the clan with blue balloons along with the caption: "So excited! Just found out baby #2 is a BOY! #troybigbrother #bestfriends #footballplayers." The adorable moment was also featured in an episode on this season of Real Housewives of Orange County.

Briana, who now lives in Oklahoma with Culberson, wrote in a blog post in 2013 that since having Troy, she's found a better appreciation for her mom, whom she openly has fought with on the Bravo series.

"Having Troy has allowed me to feel more empathetic for my mom and how amazing she is as a mother," the nurse wrote. "Throughout my life she has always put my brother and myself first and was always focused on our happiness. If I'm half as good of a mom as she is, then I'll have done something right."

web page

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Vicki Gunvalson's Daughter Briana Culberson Gives Birth to Second Child
L24
07/09/14 05:18 AM
xx * Aww congrats to Briana (and also that turd of a husband, I guess) NT
enter_a_name
07/10/14 05:41 PM
xx * She had him today. 7lbs, 6oz, but no name yet. NT
dwig222
07/09/14 06:17 PM
xx * Not quite true according to Vicky's tweet from yesterday.
agent99
07/09/14 06:28 AM
xx * Not that big of a deal, I mean I don't really care what day the baby was born. Vicki just jumped the gun on her FB page
L24
07/09/14 07:27 AM
xx * Was not questioning your accuracy, but that of the article. As pussycat
agent99
07/09/14 11:04 AM
xx * According to the article it didn't appear that Vicki said the baby was born yet..."US" made their own assumption. NT
pusssykatt
07/09/14 07:44 AM
xx * Right, that's they way I read it too. It was "supposed" to be born on the 4th, but that didn't happen NT
L24
07/09/14 09:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 906
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)