Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
Who's idea was it to give these women hatchet's? LOL Drama Explodes Between Heather and Kristen on Real Housewives of New York Over Being "Bossy"
07/01/14 01:06 PM

Montana might not have Ramona Pinot Grigio, but there's one thing it's full of, thanks to The Real Housewives of New York City: drama. The ladies' Montana getaway continues and sparks fly between friends Heather Thomson and Kristen Taekman.

Last week, Kristen was not pleased with Heather after the ladies, including a drunk Heather, didn't give geocaching the old college try. Kristen thinks Heather is bossy, and tells her so. This drama spills over to the Tuesday, July 1, episode where Heather and Kristen have some words, again. Check out the exclusive sneak peek clip below.
"You're mad at me because I called you bossy and you can't own up to it. Why can't you just own up to the fact that you're bossy? You're bossy at work, you're the boss at home," Kristen says.

And that's where she crosses a line with Heather.

"Kristen's hurtful, and when you hurt somebody, that's when the mama bear instinct comes out," Heather says in a confessional interview. "You don't f--k with my family, don't f-k-ing play that card, bitch, 'cause it's not going to be pretty."

web page

Edited (07/01/14 01:08 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Who's idea was it to give these women hatchet's? LOL Drama Explodes Between Heather and Kristen on Real Housewives of New York Over Being "Bossy"
L24
07/01/14 01:06 PM
xx * Anybody else notice the irony: Kristen sitting by a garden tub sobbing, "We're in the middle of nowhere!" um. ok. NT
MovingOn
07/01/14 06:06 PM
xx * We need another trip like Morocco. NT
sassyflalassy
07/01/14 06:08 PM
xx * Luanne and the camel :) ...... link inside.....
MovingOn
07/01/14 06:13 PM
xx * that was so perfect because Luanne was the host, and she was SO darned persnickity about decorum. God bless that camel :) NT
MovingOn
07/01/14 06:58 PM
xx * Thanks for the laugh, Donna. Remember how mad Cindy was when she got home and her head was cut off in all the pictures???? NT
sassyflalassy
07/01/14 06:45 PM
xx * Who did she accuse of doing that on purpose? Ramona right? LOL NT
CatsMommie
07/02/14 07:22 AM
xx * I love me some Lulu. NT
Carrot_Stick
07/01/14 06:31 PM
xx * no wonder we are getting rumors that the reunion was boring. NT
georgia9382
07/01/14 01:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1046
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)