Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

pusssykatt
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/02/05
My ‘Real Housewife’ sister, Ramona, cheated more than her husband
07/01/14 07:15 AM

April 3, 2014
Mario Singer may have cheated on his “Real Housewives of New York City” star wife, Ramona, but she, too, had affairs during their marriage.

That’s according to Ramona’s estranged brother, Bohdan Mazur, who made the claims about his sister to RadarOnline.

“I don’t understand why Mario is taking all the heat,” Mazur told the Web site, adding, “Ramona had a lot more affairs than Mario did during their marriage.”

Mazur alleges that “men were always lining up” to be with Ramona, and that Mario would beg his wife to stay with him. “He would cry at her feet, ‘Please, don’t leave me. Please, don’t leave me,’” Mazur adds.

Mazur, who had a falling-out with his sister two years ago, claims the family never thought fondly of Mario during their marriage.

“My father referred to Mario as a piece of furniture. He has no personality. When my father would come to the city, Mario would come home, pour himself a beer in a frosty glass — and not even offer my father a beer,” Mazur said.

Page Six revealed last summer that Mario, 59, was having a relationship with Kasey Dexter, 32. In January, Ramona, 57, found Mario and Dexter together at their Hamptons home, and filed for divorce shortly after.

Ramona and Mario have since tried to repair the relationship, having been spotted out at dinners and events together. But Mario is still dating Dexter, and recently took his mistress on vacation to Boca Raton, Fla., while Ramona was skiing with friends in Aspen.

Ramona told us in response to her brother’s claims: “It’s sad and shameful when my brother uses my fame and notoriety to tell false stories in order to sell books.” Mazur in February published a tell-all about his days as a drug-dealing ski bum, “Aspen, Snow, Blow and Bo” with co-author Sherrie Lueder.

http://pagesix.com/2014/04/03/real-housewife-cheated-more-than-husband-wifes-brother/

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My ‘Real Housewife’ sister, Ramona, cheated more than her husband
pusssykatt
07/01/14 07:15 AM
xx * Sorry believe NOTHING that a brother who would sell a story on his sister that he already has not spoken with in 2 years has to say .. Ramona may be
CatsMommie
07/01/14 09:43 AM
xx * Yeah I'm with you, not buying this story NT
L24
07/01/14 09:52 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 248
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)