Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Teresa Giudice Still Promoting Wine Before Sentencing
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
What is she supposed to do curl up and die? She is trying to make money the legal way so her kids are taken care of. At this point she cannot win for
06/14/14 05:35 PM

losing at this point. No matter what she does people are gonna trash her. Cannot feel bad for her since she did it to herself but at least she is trying to support her family

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Teresa Giudice Still Promoting Wine Before Sentencing
pusssykatt
06/14/14 04:25 PM
xx * What is she supposed to do curl up and die? She is trying to make money the legal way so her kids are taken care of. At this point she cannot win for
CatsMommie
06/14/14 05:35 PM
xx * A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. NT
sassyflalassy
06/15/14 07:12 AM
xx * Agree. I'm no TG fan, in fact removing RHONJ from my watch list this season. But I'm sure it's no picnic for her to be out in public
agent99
06/15/14 06:59 AM
xx * trash... married trash NT
lianna
06/14/14 08:45 PM
xx * I agree about the supporting the family but I really cannot feel that badly for her or for Joe. She also chose to live by fame so you get ripped
mgbaloo
06/14/14 06:25 PM
xx * Couldn't agree more about Tre working. At least she is doing something constructive for her girls. As for Joe, here's a few articles I was reading
L24
06/14/14 05:45 PM
xx * There's am article out that says she is mad because Joe is not spending any time with her and the girls, knowing he may be going away and they may
L24
06/14/14 04:36 PM
xx * I keep seeing pictures of them together where ever she is he seems to be but who knows. I could see him partying before getting locked up NT
CatsMommie
06/14/14 05:36 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 644
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)