Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

pusssykatt
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/02/05
Terry And Heather Dubrow Might Be In Trouble
06/13/14 04:22 PM

Terry And Heather Dubrow Might Be In Trouble

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER....

For some reason this year, I have been watching Real Housewives OC and NYC more than I usually do. Probably because I have no life. Reports say that Heather and Terry's marriage is in trouble. I do know that it isn't as strained as RHNYC couple Kristin Taekman and her husband. As rude as that guy is to Kristin on air, can you imagine what it is like when the cameras are not rolling? It is worse. Way worse. Heather and Terry do look like they might need a break from each other. Terry says some really mean things about his kids and Heather definitely has treated him poorly this season, but I just don't see the two of them splitting because it would just be a really long and drawn out fight and it would probably just be easier sticking it out at this point and each have their own lives. To me, they don't even seem the most likely to divorce on the show. I think two other couples on the show seem to be more in distress. At this point, I don't even see what is holding Shannon and her husband together any longer and there also seems to be some drama between Tamra and her husband that she is good enough to keep from making the show. All I think about when I watch Heather and Terry is that I should have become a plastic surgeon, and what was so wrong about their last house that they needed to try and make something even bigger?

Read more at www.crazydaysandnights.net

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Terry And Heather Dubrow Might Be In Trouble
pusssykatt
06/13/14 04:22 PM
xx * Can u believe with all that sq. footage Heather and Terry's last "mansion" only had 3 bedrooms? That's the reason they had to build another
colleenag
06/14/14 11:02 AM
xx * She is always saying she is not materialistic but the facts speak for themselves. She is the biggest poser of the bunch. NT
sassyflalassy
06/15/14 07:18 AM
xx * What a jerk Shannon's husband was at the party when he said if you were unhappy in marriage you had girls - THEN looked directly at his beautiful
augie
06/13/14 05:18 PM
xx * Looks like both Shannon and His daughter confront him next week NT
CatsMommie
06/14/14 02:34 PM
xx * OMG I came here directly to post about that! I was so upset he said that right in front of his beautiful daughter even if it was in jest! JERK! NT
colleenag
06/14/14 10:56 AM
xx * That bothered me too :( NT
Karina86
06/13/14 05:30 PM
xx * He's a loser. Dump him, Shannon. NT
sassyflalassy
06/14/14 08:04 AM
xx * Oh now it makes sense. I saw them tweeting up top a few days ago about how they were leaving each other and laughing making jokes about it NT
CatsMommie
06/13/14 04:48 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1029
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)