Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: So watching the previews for NY next week and first thought is who in the heck brings a friend in with them while they get there who ha waxed? And I
L24
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/02
That was horrible. I did not need to see Carole with her legs in the air. WTH? I find her very boring. Not buying Aviva's story of the Dr not
06/13/14 10:37 AM

"releasing her" to go to Montana. LOL at her throwing her inhalers at Kristen. Also, Ramona and Kristen suddenly shopping together???

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So watching the previews for NY next week and first thought is who in the heck brings a friend in with them while they get there who ha waxed? And I
CatsMommie
06/13/14 10:21 AM
xx * That was horrible. I did not need to see Carole with her legs in the air. WTH? I find her very boring. Not buying Aviva's story of the Dr not
L24
06/13/14 10:37 AM
xx * When Kristen said can I come in I was like WTF. I so would have told her um no that's ok NT
CatsMommie
06/13/14 10:42 AM
xx * seriously, wth? Then we have to see the woman fan her bottom? That was just gross NT
L24
06/13/14 10:45 AM
xx * And the cowboy guy OMG I was rolling NT
CatsMommie
06/13/14 10:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 281
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)