Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: If she's gonna go off on anyone, it should be Mario, who took vows w/ her. The mistress didn't pledge her love to her for better or worse. NT
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
She needs to go off on both. The mistress knew he was married and is known for going after married men BUT. I mean more about the letter she wrote to
06/12/14 06:02 PM

Ramona telling her to stay away from "her man" and how great the sex was

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So this is why Ramona felt ok to ask Mrs. USA and why she answered and did not say who are you .. I kept wondering why she did't ask
CatsMommie
06/12/14 02:24 PM
xx * I was waiting for Ramona to ask her WHO INVITED YOU? to the event. That was the 2nd biggest topic of conversation
agent99
06/13/14 07:21 AM
xx * Didn't that become the topic after Ramona went and spoke with her when LuAnn came over? The whole thing was badly staged by Bravo A and G NT
CatsMommie
06/13/14 08:00 AM
xx * Ramona has nothing left to lose & this is a tv show. The producers probably invited Ms USA NT
PointBeing
06/12/14 05:03 PM
xx * I think it was because she hates George and she wanted to stir the pot! Poor Miss USA looked so uncomfortable! NT
enter_a_name
06/12/14 02:58 PM
xx * If it had been someone I had met I prob would have told them also first off cam then if they were ok with it on cam so there side would be out there
CatsMommie
06/12/14 03:11 PM
xx * You never know what is real and what is fabricated. I thought they said Aviva was the only one who met her? NT
L24
06/12/14 02:53 PM
xx * I don't think Ramona was friends with her .. She said she had met her before .. Could have just been a hello this is Ramona type thing .. That would
CatsMommie
06/12/14 03:14 PM
xx * LOL she really does have no filter. I think anyone who meets her, can't soon forget those eyes and flakey actions NT
L24
06/12/14 03:22 PM
xx * It's really really a good thing for us she has no filter .. Bad for the others tho .. I hate that he cheated but I hope that we see her going off on
CatsMommie
06/12/14 04:24 PM
xx * If she's gonna go off on anyone, it should be Mario, who took vows w/ her. The mistress didn't pledge her love to her for better or worse. NT
Karina86
06/12/14 05:25 PM
xx * I do think the husband is the one betraying the marriage. But any chick that breaks up a marriage has karma in her mirror. NT
lianna
06/12/14 06:06 PM
xx * She needs to go off on both. The mistress knew he was married and is known for going after married men BUT. I mean more about the letter she wrote to
CatsMommie
06/12/14 06:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 611
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)