Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I raised my daughter in Orange County. It is a wonderful place in many, many ways. The downside is so many of the kids are spoiled rotten and have
CatsMommie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/07/06
She acted like she was raised in the hood or something. It's all how you raise your kids altho I remember Vicki not just giving her kids things and
06/05/14 05:06 PM

yet they both still grew up to seem ungrateful and wanting more and more from her with them wanting to put little to now effort into the relationship. One day they will regret it but for both them and Vicki I hope it's not to late.

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Baby Troy is just precious. It is clear he is very bonded with Vicki. NT
sassyflalassy
06/04/14 04:04 PM
xx * Yeah you can tell that despite what Briana says about Vicki hardly helping that she spends a great deal of time with him. Shame on Briana for saying
CatsMommie
06/04/14 04:51 PM
xx * That baby beams when Vicki is around and is always reaching for her. Methinks Breana may not recognize how much Vicki helps. NT
sassyflalassy
06/04/14 04:58 PM
xx * He does ... And he came right out with I love Nana. You know it's breaking her heart that he left. What does B want V to give her life up to move?
CatsMommie
06/04/14 05:29 PM
xx * I raised my daughter in Orange County. It is a wonderful place in many, many ways. The downside is so many of the kids are spoiled rotten and have
sassyflalassy
06/05/14 03:25 PM
xx * She acted like she was raised in the hood or something. It's all how you raise your kids altho I remember Vicki not just giving her kids things and
CatsMommie
06/05/14 05:06 PM
xx * She even gave Michael his job and he treats her like the village idiot. She has her faults but she tried. I do agree that she focused on "stuff".
sassyflalassy
06/05/14 05:35 PM
xx * I see Vicki as a flawed individual but overall has a good heart and attitude. She loves her family, to work, and to have fun. NT
Megs
06/06/14 03:48 PM
xx * I love that crazy snoring woman! NT
L24
06/06/14 03:53 PM
xx * That's how I see her. She has more good qualities than most of them. NT
sassyflalassy
06/06/14 03:50 PM
xx * agreed. NT
mgbaloo
06/06/14 03:52 PM
xx * Vicki has a full time job and raised her kids. Brianna is a grown woman and mother herself now. Any help from grandma should just be icing on the
cantgetenough
06/04/14 05:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1237
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)