Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: That baby beams when Vicki is around and is always reaching for her. Methinks Breana may not recognize how much Vicki helps. NT
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
Vicki has a full time job and raised her kids. Brianna is a grown woman and mother herself now. Any help from grandma should just be icing on the
06/04/14 05:02 PM

cake at this point and shouldn't be expected by Brianna. That's the great benefit of being a grandparent! You get to have fun with the kids without all the work.

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Baby Troy is just precious. It is clear he is very bonded with Vicki. NT
sassyflalassy
06/04/14 04:04 PM
xx * Yeah you can tell that despite what Briana says about Vicki hardly helping that she spends a great deal of time with him. Shame on Briana for saying
CatsMommie
06/04/14 04:51 PM
xx * That baby beams when Vicki is around and is always reaching for her. Methinks Breana may not recognize how much Vicki helps. NT
sassyflalassy
06/04/14 04:58 PM
xx * He does ... And he came right out with I love Nana. You know it's breaking her heart that he left. What does B want V to give her life up to move?
CatsMommie
06/04/14 05:29 PM
xx * I raised my daughter in Orange County. It is a wonderful place in many, many ways. The downside is so many of the kids are spoiled rotten and have
sassyflalassy
06/05/14 03:25 PM
xx * She acted like she was raised in the hood or something. It's all how you raise your kids altho I remember Vicki not just giving her kids things and
CatsMommie
06/05/14 05:06 PM
xx * She even gave Michael his job and he treats her like the village idiot. She has her faults but she tried. I do agree that she focused on "stuff".
sassyflalassy
06/05/14 05:35 PM
xx * I see Vicki as a flawed individual but overall has a good heart and attitude. She loves her family, to work, and to have fun. NT
Megs
06/06/14 03:48 PM
xx * I love that crazy snoring woman! NT
L24
06/06/14 03:53 PM
xx * That's how I see her. She has more good qualities than most of them. NT
sassyflalassy
06/06/14 03:50 PM
xx * agreed. NT
mgbaloo
06/06/14 03:52 PM
xx * Vicki has a full time job and raised her kids. Brianna is a grown woman and mother herself now. Any help from grandma should just be icing on the
cantgetenough
06/04/14 05:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1235
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)