Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

HumblePie
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/01/11
Is Pam Pinnock The Real Reason NeNe Leakes And Cynthia Bailey Are No Longer Friends?
04/14/14 03:33 PM

Is Pam Pinnock The Real Reason NeNe Leakes And Cynthia Bailey Are No Longer Friends?

Last night on WWHL, NeNe Leakes made it abundantly clear that she and Cynthia Bailey are no longer friends. We may know the reason why the Real Housewives of Atlanta stars are no longer BFFs and it can be summed up in two words: Pam Pinnock!

Back in 2012, Straight from the A reported on Pam's possible relationship with Gregg Leakes (complete with pics of her hanging with Bryson and his baby girl, NeNe's grandbaby). So, naturally it's a sore spot with NeNe. So imagine her fury when Cynthia hired Pam (a celeb publicist) to help her out.

Read more at www.realitytea.com

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is Pam Pinnock The Real Reason NeNe Leakes And Cynthia Bailey Are No Longer Friends?
HumblePie
04/14/14 03:33 PM
xx * "NeNe is not cool with her friends associating with her RHOA co-stars and it's a little odd." Not really. They obviously know Nene's secrets. NT
PointBeing
04/14/14 05:36 PM
xx * I think I might believe this after watching WWHL last night. When NeNe was talking about Cynthia being friends w/ an enemy, I thought she was
Karina86
04/14/14 04:01 PM
xx * Yes, I couldn't figure out why she was so catty and hateful about Cynthia while supporting Kenya. What an about face. NT
lianna
04/14/14 04:10 PM
xx * That would be pretty wrong of Cynthia. She was friends with NeNe first. It seems spiteful. NT
HumblePie
04/14/14 04:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 521
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)