Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

pusssykatt
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/02/05
Brandi vs. Perez Hilton in twitter war
12/19/13 11:50 AM

Nine times out of ten, Brandi Glanville is completely and totally awesome. Don't you just love her? Consider the fact that she's crafted her special kind of fame out of having her family hijacked by LeAnn Rimes, and you can at least appreciate her. And sure, that one time out of ten that she's not awesome can get pretty bad -- we all remember that bad, offensive joke she made earlier this month, right? -- but for the most part, we can support her. Especially when she calls out Perez Hilton for being straight up ridiculous.

The whole thing started because Brandi is a grown woman who chooses to drink from time to time. She got tipsy on an episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," some fans tried to tell her that she needed rehab, and she politely and humorously disagreed:

Brandi Glanville@BrandiGlanville
For those of u who dont know me saying I need rehab,Im NOT going& I dont need it (yet) plus it doesnt seem like it would be very fun

Perez blogged about it, which, that's fair, of course, but he also wrote that "she might want to shut the f--- up keep her thoughts on boring rehab to herself." And that seems a little unnecessarily aggressive, right? And on top of that, he tweeted the link to his post to Andy Cohen, Bravo, LeAnn Rimes, and Brandi herself. Brandi did not agree with that:

Perez Hilton@PerezHilton
@BrandiGlanville Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' #BrandiGlanville Jokes About Rehab: It Doesn't Seem "Very Fun"

Brandi Glanville@BrandiGlanville
@PerezHilton I joke about it with people that dont know me,saying I need rehab, I have to joke,otherwise social media will eat u alive

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
And BTW @PerezHilton u made a name 4 urself by being mean and joking about serious issues people have that were not funny! #hypocrite RT

Well, she has a point. Perez really has no place acting so high and mighty about this after everything that he's said about basically everything and everyone. It doesn't look like he's responded yet, which makes sense, because he usually doesn't when someone calls him out like this. It doesn't really matter though, does it? Brandi has proved her awesomeness for one more day, and we should focus on that instead. Oh, and this:

http://tinyurl.com/otll23g

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Brandi vs. Perez Hilton in twitter war
pusssykatt
12/19/13 11:50 AM
xx * petty useless internet bs is soooooo lame! NT
shortcake
12/19/13 05:05 PM
xx * I don't think Brandi is all that awesome, frankly. NT
sassyflalassy
12/19/13 02:01 PM
xx * Brandi just continues to spiral downward a little more each season :( NT
SkyBluePink
12/21/13 11:48 AM
xx * : ( and I used to. Perez is crap too. Worse and for longer, lol. NT
lianna
12/19/13 03:57 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 471
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)