Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
New Charges in Indictment Against 'RHONJ' Stars
11/18/13 03:15 PM

Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice have been indicted on additional fraud charges.

Court papers obtained by ET on Monday indicate the additional counts added to a previous Grand Jury indictment include one count of bank fraud and one count of loan application fraud. Dozens of original counts handed down in the indictment in July -- including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud, as well as charges against Joe for failing to file past tax returns -- remain in place.

According to the latest superseding indictment, the additional counts against the reality stars stem from a $361,250 mortgage loan that Teresa obtained in July 2005. The bank fraud and loan application fraud counts each carry a maximum potential penalty of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

In August, the couple pleaded not guilty to the multiple federal fraud charges and the two remain free on $500,000 bail bonds. The pair -- who were previously required to surrender their passports to the court -- are scheduled to be in federal court on Wednesday.

http://www.etonline.com/news/140920_New_Charges_in_Indictment_Against_RHONJ_Stars_Teresa_Joe_Giudice/index.html

I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* New Charges in Indictment Against 'RHONJ' Stars
Cindy
11/18/13 03:15 PM
xx * Wow, they go to court on Wednesday. It will probably drag out for years. NT
dwig222
11/18/13 03:33 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 310
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)