Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

Jokerette

Boss Lady
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: TN
LOTS of passionate posters in HERE, I see! I am on a Writer's Hunt...
10/04/12 08:06 PM

I'm looking for op/ed pieces: NOT recaps! All sites do recaps: BAH. I want passionate, sarcastic, nasty-or-not, pieces jammed FULL of opinions! Very very fun stuff to write, let me tell you. (I've had 20+ shorts pubbed in mags, print and online, and 2 published novels to date: all fiction btw! Go to Amazon and search on "Cat LeDevic" and you'll see the (weird) stuff I write.

Unfortunately for a while it will be a labor of love. BUT if it works as intended, ALL of us will be making some extra cash!

Also, you'll be writing for Jokers, of course. We have an (EXPENSIVE) journalist and still do have several talented writers, so you'll be joining an elite club. The good thing is that if you have natural talent (not all do,) we are willing to work with you. We have professional editors: they'll edit and EXPLAIN as they go, your first couple of articles. YOUR articles will look great, YOU will learn: good all the way around! Plus, you can then say you're a published writer, and SELL articles to other (rich) sites!

If this sounds like it's up your alley, simply PM me with "Writer's Pitch" in the subject line. Let me know if you've written elsewhere: and a link(s). If not, simply write several paragraphs on your favorite show: your opinion on people in it, of the show itself: be as snarky or as sweet as you like! Write from the heart and all will be well.

Excuse our dust

Edited (10/06/12 01:49 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* LOTS of passionate posters in HERE, I see! I am on a Writer's Hunt...
Jokerette Administrator
10/04/12 08:06 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6325
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)