Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Major Crimes

This is a response to: I agree with you. What Brenda did was wrong and I know she should go to trial, etc., but I do hope
GazingEyes
Joker's Concierge
Reged: 11/15/08
Loc: NYC
My take on this is that whatever goes on with the trial will be very difficult for all of them to go through. I am not
08/09/11 04:28 PM

sure exactly how this will play out but I think they will have closure, and then Fritz does move and she goes with him and then the last few episodes will focus on the new Major Crimes show, with Capt Raydar at the helm so there will be continuity.

After this half season ends, they will have 22 more episodes so I am thrilled to get as much as we can of this show as they will give us!! I will miss Brenda & her parents, etc. I will most of all miss Fritz!! I am in love with this man!!

I quit smoking cold turkey on 10/10/10. Go easy on me:)

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I was wondering how long it would take Brenda (spoiler)
GazingEyes
08/09/11 09:02 AM
xx * Yeah, that final scene with Fritz was touching..."What have I done !!" ...over and over. I also...
truthmaw
08/09/11 12:11 PM
xx * I agree with you. What Brenda did was wrong and I know she should go to trial, etc., but I do hope
PSister
08/09/11 12:58 PM
xx * My take on this is that whatever goes on with the trial will be very difficult for all of them to go through. I am not
GazingEyes
08/09/11 04:28 PM
xx * 1. The trial ends soon with a good result for Brenda AND her crew...
truthmaw
08/09/11 02:13 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2585
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2014 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S2)