Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

Jammie
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/30/06
Loc: AR, USA
Thoughts and Opinions (Inside)
07/18/17 07:16 AM

My Aunt and I always watch this franchise of shows (Bachelor, Bachelorette, etc).

This is the first time we liked each home town visit. First off, we LOVE Eric's family. We love, love, love him. If he is not chosen, we would really like to see him as the next bachelor. He has a great personality, deep, serious side and is down to earth and funny. I think he could carry The Bachelor.

I do not see Brian or Peter being able to carry the entire show, even though both are very handsome and charming.

Back to the hometown dates, I could really understand each side of the angst between parent and son. I could understand both difficult paths (especially Dean and his father). No matter what happens, eventually we have to stick with our own path and have grace in our hearts for those we may not agree with and/or have issues. It's a fine line.

OK, we don't believe Peter is ready for the full-on commitment. Obviously. Yes, she and Brian seemingly click and I was all for them for quite some time. But Eric has won me over. I don't think she will chose him but he is very interesting to get to know (from the couch crowd over here).

Overall, excellent work this year. Casting, story, scenery, games, dates, etc. The Bach/Ette has done a fine job this season and I hope to see even more great stories and unique individuals we can really consider, resonate with and relate to in one way or another. I enjoy the intricate details.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Thoughts and Opinions (Inside)
Jammie
07/18/17 07:16 AM
xx * I'm really enjoying Rachel's season - more than any other recent shows. I thought each of the hometowns revealed
Tlee
07/18/17 07:32 PM
xx * I can certainly tell by body language who she loves, and I have enjoyed her season more than many of the past ones. All I hope is that the one she
susie841
07/20/17 11:22 AM
xx * I thought it was Brian but now he just rubs me the wrong way. Still might be him but...meh. We still love Eric. He doesn't sound 'rehearsed'. NT
Jammie
07/25/17 04:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1184
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)