Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Season 17 Preview ~ barbecue with Ashton Kutcher + Mila Kunis and day with NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
05/23/17 12:34 AM

Rachel takes eight lucky guys to a backyard barbecue in Malibu where Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis help with a husband material obstacle course. Later, Rachel invites one bachelor to a Palm Springs dog festival; and 10 men spend the day with NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. At the cocktail party, an unwelcome guest crashes the event and asks to see Rachel.
*No audio on slow motion*

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Season 17 Preview ~ barbecue with Ashton Kutcher + Mila Kunis and day with NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Dreamer Administrator
05/23/17 12:34 AM
xx * Wasn't sure I wanted to watch since I didn't miss watching the Bachelor last season but this looks worth watching. Didn't watch last night. NT
Guppy
05/23/17 02:55 PM
xx * I watched it, it isn't that I don't like her...but she is always the same, smile, laugh. I would like to see the real person with some depth. I
ne14cookies
05/26/17 04:44 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 637
Thread Tags: Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)