Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

whimzeegal
old hand
Reged: 05/18/08
Skipping..........
05/18/17 10:21 AM

Hope everyone who is planning to watch enjoys the season. We are skipping this one. I didn't care for rachel at all during Nick's season. Just her attitude and holier than thou-ness. We are also doing a lot of traveling this summer. Seeing our nation while it's still our nation. We're traveling in one of those big a** buses with a bedroom in the back and bunk beds on the sides. So have fun everyone. See ya'll in January if the Bach is worth watching.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Skipping..........
whimzeegal
05/18/17 10:21 AM
xx * Bus trips sounds perfect whimsy for our whimzeegirl! Have a great trip ... hope you share pictures. See you this Fall. NT
ne14cookies
05/22/17 05:09 PM
xx * I hope you watching. If the ratings slips, liberals will cry US is a racist nation. NT
blust2
05/22/17 10:55 AM
xx * If people decide to turn a fun loving, watch TV together experience into a racist, non racist discussion forum, I am out of here. NT
ne14cookies
05/22/17 04:17 PM
xx * Same here. Not gonna let politics or race ruin any more shows for me. I'll just stay away from here, if I have to. One thing I've learned is that I
LibraLady
05/22/17 07:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 513
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)