Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
GMA~ Trista and Ryan Sutter on Their Marriage Post-'Bachelorette' and Advice for Nick Viall
01/31/17 07:43 PM

Trista and Ryan Sutter on Their Marriage Post-'Bachelorette' and Advice for Nick Viall

By KELLY MCCARTHY

·Jan 31, 2017, 9:26 AM ET

Trista and Ryan Sutter, the couple that found love on the first season of "The Bachelorette," opened up to "Good Morning America" about how they beat the reality TV odds to build a real-life love story together.

"Simon Cowell sat on a couch with me, and he's like, 'I give it two weeks,'" Trista recalled.

After Trista accepted Ryan's proposal in 2003, the couple moved to a small town outside Vail, Colorado. "GMA" recently visited the couple and their two children, Maxwell, 9, and Blakesley, 7.

"It's an awesome place to raise kids," Ryan said.

Trista, now an author, has said her marital success boils down to three things: resilience, gratitude and forgiveness.

"I think forgiveness is a big one because no one's perfect and neither of us are perfect," she told "GMA."

And Ryan, who is a professional firefighter and recently started a blog, continues to be the romantic that he was on the show. Read on here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/trista-ryan-sutter-marriage-post-bachelorette-advice-nick/story?id=45159995

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* GMA~ Trista and Ryan Sutter on Their Marriage Post-'Bachelorette' and Advice for Nick Viall
Dreamer Administrator
01/31/17 07:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 392
Thread Tags: Trista and Ryan Sutter on Their Marriage Post-'Bachelorette' and Advice for Nick Viall

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)