Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

Mozartist
old hand
Reged: 06/23/09
Loc: Oceanside, California
I really think that Kaitlyn is going to be a contestant on DWTS.....
07/28/15 07:45 PM

Even though Kaitlyn has taught dancing, one or two other contestants have been in a similar position and were still selected to be contestants.

On one of the morning shows today (Tuesday), Kaitlyn was asked if she is going to do DWTS.
She answered that she has enough time now beforehand to relax with her new fiance, so yes, if asked, she would love to do it!

I personally think Kaitlyn has already been asked and has agreed to do the show.
I also believe that this is a very bad choice for new Bachelor/ette couples.
The newly engaged woman/man spends lots of time in rehearsals and performing with a sexy man/woman and doesn't have much time for their significant other, who can feel neglected and jealous.

For Kaitlyn, I believe that in order to do the show, she would stipulate that her dancing partner be either gay or happily married, and not a "player" - so that Shawn would not get jealous.

Marti :-)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I really think that Kaitlyn is going to be a contestant on DWTS.....
Mozartist
07/28/15 07:45 PM
xx * Personally, if she has to ask that of the show, this relationship would never work in the first place. Personally hope she doesn't, but not because of
ne14cookies
07/29/15 01:59 PM
xx * I have a feeling she learned something from watching what happened btn Whitney and Chris. I think she understands that she and Shawn need to be
mom2anangel
07/29/15 01:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 841
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)