Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Blogs Night 2
05/20/15 04:39 PM

'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Blogs Night 2

Chris Harrison TV Host May 19, 2015

We picked up Tuesday night right where we left off Monday, with me walking through the house out to let the ladies know who the men had chosen to be our Bachelorette. I wasn’t looking forward to having to tell Britt the guys had voted her out of the house, dashing her hopes of being the Bachelorette. Britt was supremely confident, and I think her brief time with the guys had only bolstered that confidence. I could tell when I told her the news that she was out that she felt like a rug had been pulled out from under her. I truly think she was caught off guard.

I think in the beginning both ladies were realistic about the chance it might not work out and they were careful not to let their mind wander too far down the road. But as the night went on, both of them couldn’t help but let their heart and mind go there. It wasn’t fun having to tell Britt she wasn’t the one, and even tougher to have to walk her out and literally show her the door. I felt she handled it like a lady with the upmost respect and dignity.

Read more here: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-night-2-119394042805.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Blogs Night 2
Dreamer Administrator
05/20/15 04:39 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 334
Thread Tags: Chris Harrison

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)