Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

This is a response to: Curious about a few things...
ne14cookies
JU Cookie Monster
Reged: 06/24/06
Josh is a financial advisor for a firm in Atl. As for a consensus of opinion, there is a divide between Nick Fans and Josh fans
08/17/14 07:32 AM

I personally think she was conflicted with her feelings for Josh and not trusting them or him for that matter, that he wouldn't leave her like in her past and the head thinking Nick is different...a more cerebral relationship. She had something strong with him and it included a passion she frequently referenced. I think she thought he might be her F1 and slept with him. Something happened for her privately, that we will never know...and she accepted her feelings for Josh, realized she was in love with him all along. She finally believed in Josh and what they had was a forever.

I am not a huge Andi fan and how she has handled all situations, but I really do think she had strong feelings, maybe misguided?, for Nick at the time.

Maybe in her head in love with Nick... in her soul, Josh.

No facts, just my humble opinion, for what it is worth. :

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Curious about a few things...
duckley
08/16/14 08:50 PM
xx * you can always watch the full episodes which are still up at abc website. NT
onlymom
08/17/14 11:05 AM
xx * Thanks NT
duckley
08/17/14 10:42 AM
xx * Josh is a financial advisor for a firm in Atl. As for a consensus of opinion, there is a divide between Nick Fans and Josh fans
ne14cookies
08/17/14 07:32 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2545
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)