Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelorette

rumor16
enthusiast
Reged: 08/12/10
People can discuss what they want to discuss.
07/30/14 09:37 AM

The show hasn't been over for a week yet. I am not Anti-Josh and Andi but, for the first time in 10 seasons, I am immensely disappointed by the Bachelorette. I saw the spoiler at the beginning of the season so I knew who was going to win. I don't care that she didn't choose Nick.

I am, though, put off by how she treated Nick. She passionately made out with him almost until the very end. She even gave him that coveted helicopter/private island date that the F1 usually gets. Seriously, why be on a private island with him if you aren't going to choose him? If I was so madly in love with Josh (and had been since the limo entrance), I'd choose him for that private time. From what we've heard over the seasons, that date is for the F1 and the "fun" dates where they have to interact with more crew and outside people is for the F2. JP/Ashley and DeAnna/Jesse come to mind.

Andi waxed poetic the ENTIRE season about how passionate her relationship was with Nick. She was as much all over him as he was all over her. I do think that what he said on that taped plane ride phone call might have had some truth to it. She opted for what was safe (her type: a hunky athlete who'd typically left her with a broken heart)rather than the guy who seemed to see right through her (as apparently Eric Hill did) and made her feel things she'd never felt in a relationship before. I think she chickened out. I'm not sure she is even ready for Josh (you see he's gung ho about getting married sooner than later and she's trying to slow it down and enjoy being engaged for a while).

I don't buy that she was never, at least partially, in love with Nick. That would mean that either she's a great actress and played him all along or a liar who couldn't face her feelings, chose the hot guy because that's what she always looked for, and wanted Nick to go away so told him she never felt anything for him. That's certainly not what she said in most of her PIs and it's not what she told his LARGE family. Why ask a little girl if she'd accept her as a sister if you weren't considering it? I agree with Nick. She took a LOT of things too far if she wasn't feeling him in the way she knew he was feeling her.

Like I said, I ALWAYS choose the Bachelorette's side. I try to view their choices through their eyes. I think Josh is cool but I think it was a shallow choice given the edit of her relationship with Nick. She wants what she wants so that's how she decided but I just think there is some dishonesty on her part there.

Nick gave her the perfect out, now, by bringing up their night together. Now she can justify what she did to him. I wish her well with Josh. I'm not seeing Ryan/Trista, JP/Ashley or even Ali/Roberto with them. Heck, I'm not even seeing Jillian/Ed or DeAnna/Jesse with them (and remember how much flack they got for their choices). Emily was very physical w/Arie and it was hard for me to tell where she was going until the home town dates. He was blind sided and tried to contact her after taping too. I think Jef finally talked to him and helped him understand. Nick got NOTHING but coldness from the minute she decided to tell him it was Josh until he exited the stage during ATFR.

Not mad at her choice if that's really where her heart is but there is only so much an edit can do to manipulate viewers. She's got too much footage where she is in awe of her relationship w/Nick and too many clips of her saying Josh is her 'type' w/o any elaboration on anything beyond him being hot. To me her attraction to him seemed superficial. To me she chose the way many of the bachelors have chosen over the years.

Interestingly, Dylan was interviewed and he is questioning whether they can last. He said that Andi wants to be someone's #1 and with his family focusing so much on Aaron, that might be in question. Heck Josh is taking a back seat to baby brother. Where would that leave her?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* People can discuss what they want to discuss.
rumor16
07/30/14 09:37 AM
xx * No one can help it if so many are feeling put off. Editing plays a huge part of it. Of course CBS wouldn't air from week 1 that Andi was already
BigGirlPanties
07/30/14 10:34 AM
xx * You mean..ees okay! NT
BBAnnie
08/01/14 07:33 PM
xx * Exactly, Annie, lol! NT
BigGirlPanties
08/02/14 06:07 AM
xx * Sorry...couldn't help myself. NT
BBAnnie
08/04/14 06:47 PM
xx * The job of production is to made us think she is all into one guy over the other, usually the F1. There probably is a lot they left on the cutting
Guppy
07/30/14 02:33 PM
xx * Other Bachelor contestants
rumor16
08/01/14 03:18 AM
xx * I wasn't going to comments on the BS until the "she saw him in a club when he saw her this looks shady". Nobody ever said she saw him, he saw her
Guppy
08/01/14 04:55 PM
xx * I'm with you 100%.
Misseelicious
07/30/14 09:47 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 980
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)