Forums >> The Bachelor >> The Bachelor Canada

NSGirl
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/18/04
I am liking Tim more and more each week. He just seems normal and down-to-earth. He has a good sense of humour, and he certainly has his own mind..
10/29/14 07:12 AM

when it comes to letting girls go early, or asking extra to stay, etc. I like that he doesn't seem to be leading on the ones that he is not interested in.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am liking Tim more and more each week. He just seems normal and down-to-earth. He has a good sense of humour, and he certainly has his own mind..
NSGirl
10/29/14 07:12 AM
xx * Agree, I think he is also showing some heart. And I don't see him misleading the ladies as others have done before. And by sending Lisa ...
Susanna
10/29/14 08:10 AM
xx * Agree. I was actually shocked he sent Sachelle home. But seeing the clips on the website of him and Trish, I get it. I really like Trish, but ...
NSGirl
10/30/14 11:01 AM
xx * …. Pay attention to this moment and you'll get your answer….
Susanna
10/30/14 04:21 PM
xx * I don't see anything. He glances over at April when they raise their glasses...is that what you mean? NT
NSGirl
11/06/14 07:35 AM
xx * My golly olly, quite the sleuther....took me 4 times over and over to see the look in his eye...Good Job!!! NT
ne14cookies
10/31/14 07:22 AM
xx * I wonder if any of the girls captured him…I personally would have walked out SAME NIGHT! The way he looked at her after saying "to love"...
Susanna
10/31/14 03:11 PM
xx * Susanna, you crack me up.... Yes not into women either, and tho't the same... I notice those things too LOL. Not sure I really see that connection
ne14cookies
10/31/14 04:24 PM
xx * It's true, I think we all hope he will get a nice group of REAL women, and not so much of the usual PRETTY...empty ones. I think Chris is so likable..
Susanna
11/01/14 01:57 PM
xx * Not sure I am seeing what you are seeing. Why do the weirdish ones come from Calgary this season and last? lol NT
duckley
11/01/14 07:00 PM
xx * It's the way he looks at April after he says "to love". BUT... I could be wrong. Just one week to finally know for sure. NT
Susanna
11/04/14 06:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5847
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)