Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'My boobs are gone': The Bachelor star Lesley Murphy, 29, recovers in hospital bed after double mastectomy
04/15/17 02:36 AM

'My boobs are gone': The Bachelor star Lesley Murphy, 29, recovers in hospital bed after double mastectomy

By Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:22 EDT, 14 April 2017 | Updated: 18:33 EDT, 14 April 2017

She's only 29 years of age.

But The Bachelor's Lesley Murphy has undergone an invasive double mastectomy after finding out she had a gene which put her at high risk of developing breast cancer.

The former reality star, who vied for Sean Lowe's hand on The Bachelor on its 2013 17th season, shared a photo of herself recovering in her Arkansas hospital bed following the grueling operation.

'My mom took this photo when I first arrived to my hospital room after surgery. It was hard to breathe,' explained Lesley.

Read on here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4412504/Lesley-Murphy-undergoes-double-mastectomy.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'My boobs are gone': The Bachelor star Lesley Murphy, 29, recovers in hospital bed after double mastectomy
Dreamer Administrator
04/15/17 02:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 408
Thread Tags: The Bachelor

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)