Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Dancing With The Stars' Producers Addressed The Show's Bachelor/Bachelorette Ratio
03/18/17 02:06 AM

Dancing With The Stars' Producers Addressed The Show's Bachelor/Bachelorette Ratio

Meghan DeMaria

March 17, 2017

Dancing with the Stars' 24th (yes, really!) season will start on Monday. And while we're so excited for the show's return, it's also been mired by a number of controversies.

One of those controversies involves former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe. The reality star claimed that Bachelor producer Mike Fleiss had stopped her from appearing on Dancing with the Stars — but that he'd allowed Bachelor stars Chris Soules, Sean Lowe, and Nick Viall to do DWTS.

Last month, in response to a fan asking why more Bachelor stars appear on DWTS than Bachelorette stars, Bristowe tweeted, "Actually I was offered it, had the contract & Mike Fliess told me I wasn't allowed. He said he didnt want people wanting fame after his show," along with the thinking-face emoji. For his part, Fleiss tweeted, ""@kaitlynbristowe has my total support if she wants to appear on DWTS!!!"

Read on here: http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/145891/dancing-with-the-stars-bachelor-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dancing With The Stars' Producers Addressed The Show's Bachelor/Bachelorette Ratio
Dreamer Administrator
03/18/17 02:06 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 296
Thread Tags: The Bachelor, Dancing With The Stars' Producers Addressed The Show's Bachelor/Bachelorette Ratio

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)