Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Ali Fedotowsky: 'It Would Break My Heart' If My Daughter Acted Like The Bachelor’s Corinne
01/18/17 02:07 AM

Ali Fedotowsky: 'It Would Break My Heart' If My Daughter Acted Like The Bachelor’s Corinne

January 17, 2017 @ 8:00 PM
By Amanda Lucci

Advice from someone who’s been there. Former The Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky shared her thoughts on current The Bachelor villain Corinne Olympios after the Monday, January 16, episode, via her Ali Luvs blog — and she didn't hold back.

Olympios, 24, shocked Nick Viall (and the rest of Bachelor Nation) with her whipped-cream bikini stunt at the most recent pre-rose ceremony cocktail party. Her plan was foiled, however, when the Bachelor rejected her advances and another woman whisked him away, leaving the business owner in tears. Read on here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ali-fedotowsky-on-bachelor-villain-corinne-truly-sad-w461512

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ali Fedotowsky: 'It Would Break My Heart' If My Daughter Acted Like The Bachelor’s Corinne
Dreamer Administrator
01/18/17 02:07 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 235
Thread Tags: The Bachelor

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)