Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

This is a response to: I am finding, much to my surprise, that Nick is doing a good job and being quite pleasant and kind. Anyone else? (except for the "all for good tv"...
LibraLady
Better then Librium!
Reged: 03/28/08
Loc: In a constant State of Confusion. And you??
I'm okay with him. It ain't love, but it ain't bad! Lol. And I recognize that the whole Corinne story line is this season's show "hook". Can't
01/17/17 03:21 PM

Believe her Daddy let's her run a "multi-million dollar corporation" with a nanny. Also don't believe she cares a hoot about Nick.

Pennies do not come from Heaven. They have to be earned here on earth. - Margaret Thatcher

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am finding, much to my surprise, that Nick is doing a good job and being quite pleasant and kind. Anyone else? (except for the "all for good tv"...
ready2retire
01/17/17 02:09 PM
xx * I feel like he is doing what he is supposed to do...almost like it is too scripted. I don't see him relaxed and being himself very much. It is
ne14cookies
01/17/17 05:20 PM
xx * I think he is socially awkward anyway. NT
ready2retire
01/18/17 03:22 PM
xx * I'm okay with him. It ain't love, but it ain't bad! Lol. And I recognize that the whole Corinne story line is this season's show "hook". Can't
LibraLady
01/17/17 03:21 PM
xx * I wonder if Her NANNY would be a better fit for him. LOL NT
Brn2Wander
01/18/17 04:48 PM
xx * He's alright, but falling for Corinne's stunts a little more than I would hope, since he's like 35 or 36! He's sown he's wild oats, so it seems. If
corgi7
01/17/17 02:50 PM
xx * I agree! Not really sure he totally wants a relationship. NT
sweetpea
01/21/17 04:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1732
Thread Tags: The Bachelor

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)