Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

petite6
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/14/06
Anyone remember watching Ready for Love? Plain White T's just released a new music video, but Tim G. is still in love with Jenna. I really liked him
03/26/15 05:18 PM

The Plain White T's are gearing up for the release of their seventh studio full-length American Nights on March 31 with a brand new video, "Pause," premiering on Billboard today. The upbeat single, which is all about taking time to "pause" and make the most of every moment, is reflected in the summery, festive video. A derailed road trip (in the RV from Breaking Bad!) turns into a roadside concert, and then an all-out desert party that lives out the spirit of "pushing pause."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6509637/plain-white-ts-pause-video-breaking-bad-exclusive

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anyone remember watching Ready for Love? Plain White T's just released a new music video, but Tim G. is still in love with Jenna. I really liked him
petite6
03/26/15 05:18 PM
xx * They are engaged--happened earlier this year. You can follow them both on Twitter and keep up with their romance. Love them... NT
rebpow12
03/27/15 12:55 PM
xx * I watched it, petite. Love Tim! NT
BigGirlPanties
03/27/15 04:59 AM
xx * I remember! We had so much fun with that show and Tim was the best! He would have made a great bachelor NT
petite6
03/27/15 09:34 AM
xx * Yes, great show... fun watching here too :D Loved him! Glad they are together still. NT
ne14cookies
03/30/15 07:06 PM
xx * Absolutely! There was no mistaking, either, which girl he was smitten by. Glad to see they are still going strong. NT
BigGirlPanties
03/27/15 09:54 AM
xx * Yes, he was dazzled by her and I thought they had no chance because of how young she was. They are really sweet together! NT
onlymom
03/28/15 04:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1697
Thread Tags: The Bachelor

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)