Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Bachelor

coastal
Key Meister
Reged: 02/07/09
Loc: BC, Canada
Coastal Blogs Episode Four of The Bachelor
01/27/15 08:23 AM

The Bachelor Season 19 Episode 4: Camping, Dancing and Mudracing Ensues

Well, after last week when the kissing was starting to get out of control, I thought that would be it....well....not so much. This week we advanced to tops and bottoms coming off at the lake. Once again, and hopefully for the last time, the poor editing crew were working overtime in trying to cover up bits and pieces that shall we say, just aren’t kid friendly.

Chris Harrison arrives at the house and tells the women that normally Chris decides what dates the women will go on, but this week will be a bit different. There are others joining the cast this time around in the form of Chris’s sisters who will have a say in who gets the individual date as there will be two group dates and one individual one. As always, before Harrison leaves, he drops the date card on the table and this time, it is Britt who swoops in to nab it. Megan, Kaitlyn, Ashley S, Ashley I, Juelia, Samantha, Mackenzie, and Kelsey. Let’s do what feels natural...Chris.

You can read the rest here.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Coastal Blogs Episode Four of The Bachelor
coastal
01/27/15 08:23 AM
xx * I realized last night that I didn't know who Samantha was until he called her name at the RC. Them I looked at Coastal chart and saw why. NT
Guppy
01/27/15 08:49 AM
xx * I would have sworn that last night was the first time I'd ever seen at least 2 of them. I'm still not sure why. NT
BigGirlPanties
01/27/15 09:34 AM
xx * Me too... I am at a total loss. Every time I think I've got it, I see someone else and wonder who that is. In top post asked now who is Becca? NT
ne14cookies
01/27/15 01:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 678
Thread Tags: The Bachelor

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)