Forums >> Retired Forums >> Celebrity Apprentice

This is a response to: This is quite interesting...
Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Guess he really didn't get fired from NBC after all ~ NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired
12/10/16 08:03 AM

NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired

Maria Puente , USA TODAY 11:52 a.m. EDT July 1, 2015

After his controversial comments about immigrants, NBC has parted ways with Donald Trump and will look for a replacement to host The Celebrity Apprentice. Shannon Rae Green, Collin Brennan

Trump gets dumped

(Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/ AP)

Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants have yet more consequences: NBC dumped his beauty pageants and reiterated he will not be in The Apprentice anymore.

The network, which has been under pressure to fire Trump since last week, when Univision announced it would not air the Spanish-language version of Trump's Miss USA Pageant, said in a statement that "respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values." Read on here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/29/nbc-dumps-trump/29471971/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This is quite interesting...
FurnitureAlliance
12/08/16 07:43 PM
xx * Guess he really didn't get fired from NBC after all ~ NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired
Dreamer Administrator
12/10/16 08:03 AM
xx * That's an old article. It's hard to weed through all the current articles to see if he'll REALLY have anything to do with CA. NT
debbiedu22
12/10/16 08:38 AM
xx * I know that it's an older article ~ I posted it b/c he was supposedly canned from NBC NT
Dreamer Administrator
12/10/16 09:13 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 332
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)