Forums >> Retired Forums >> Philiminated

Rabbit
Philiminator
Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: BC, Canada
***The Scavenger Hunt game is now OPEN!! Rules/Information and other links inside***
11/13/13 08:14 AM

Welcome to the 2nd whenever-annual Philiminated Scavenger Hunt!

RULES:

• You have until midnight (EST) on Tuesday November, 19th to submit your photos. You may submit as often as you wish until the deadline.
  • A piece of paper with your username written on it must be clearly visible in each photo.
  • Be respectful to others and please ask permission before taking a photo of someone or a photo in a store.
  • You can group items together but please include, if you can, an inventory of all the items.
  • Be creative. As long as you fulfill the criteria, I will award you points. *Rabbit's Discretion*
  • Must be actual items. You cannot just draw the item nor use items found online.
  • Accepted files .jpg .jpeg .gif and .png If you can, please try and not have them massively huge.
  • You can upload photos 3 ways. 1) upload to photobucket or similar website and link me to your album. 2) use the photo uploader tas created (link below) or 3) email them to me at floofytail@gmail.com
  • Videos MUST be emailed. Yes, there are a couple video items *snicker*
  • Last, but not least, HAVE FUN!

--------------
If you have questions, please ask them. I am not expecting anyone to find ALL the items. The volume of items is just so everyone can have a selection to choose from. When searching for items on the list, ask your neighbours, friends, family, co-workers about items on the list. You never know who might have some obscure item you are looking for!
--------------

LINKS

Scavenger Hunt List (pdf file)

Scavenger Hunt List (Excel download file)

Photo uploader log-in page (tas's)

Important information about this uploader:
If you use the uploader tas created, you will have to register for the scavenger hunt the first time you visit. A link is on the log-in page for that. All that is involved in registering is to enter your Jokers username and a password you can remember. (passwords are encrypted and we do not have access to them).

Once you have registered, you can log-in, then select a photo to upload. If you have multiple items in one picture, you can write the items down in the space provided, then click submit. The picture you uploaded will display at the top of the screen. Repeat for each additional picture you upload.

There is a link at the bottom of the upload page called "My Images". This will take you to your album where all your photos have been uploaded so you can view your photos. Very important!! Do not use your back button or you will end up in form re-submission hell! Please use the links provided instead. If you do end up in hell, come back here and use the link above again.

------------
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ***The Scavenger Hunt game is now OPEN!! Rules/Information and other links inside***
Rabbit
11/13/13 08:14 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1118
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)