Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Amazing Race

This is a response to: Who do you guys like?I like Becca/Floyd but they might get annoying. Like Matt/Redmond & hope Jessie/Francesca continue to work well together. NT
Tamms
Virtual Realist
Reged: 09/28/05
Loc: Charleston, SC
I just watched first episode I have to say nobody sticks out to me as of yet but I dont like Ashton. Its like since she was chosen she has this
04/05/17 09:52 AM

attitude about her and just really seems to be not getting along with her partner. She was all excited when she saw Logan and then because she was chosen first she just seems rude.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Who do you guys like?I like Becca/Floyd but they might get annoying. Like Matt/Redmond & hope Jessie/Francesca continue to work well together. NT
Bellamom
03/31/17 10:14 AM
xx * Matt/Redmond and Becca/Floyd are my favs too. I was automatically rooting for them because they're from my state, but they both turned out to be
JAF
04/08/17 06:22 AM
xx * I just watched first episode I have to say nobody sticks out to me as of yet but I dont like Ashton. Its like since she was chosen she has this
Tamms
04/05/17 09:52 AM
xx * I like Seth and I like the all guy team. I can and can't believe that no one else picked a partner of the same gender.
CubbyPuppy
04/05/17 12:16 AM
xx * That's gotta be more than coincidence. Especially since history shows all-guy teams are often the strongest. NT
JAF
04/05/17 06:36 AM
xx * I didn't think I was going to like this twist but I'm mildly optimistic. At least it's not the dating game. No favorites yet. Although, a couple teams
cantgetenough
04/01/17 08:14 AM
xx * I wasn't a fan of the dating one either. didn't make sense under this type of situation NT
Bellamom
04/03/17 12:32 PM
xx * Yes, In the previews they show cracks in the armor after the 1st show. Drama ahead! NT
wyndycty
04/01/17 12:04 PM
xx * I'm all in with Beca/Floyd. It's a good fit. Plus I really like The K9 cop and the drill sgt. whatever their names are and Mike/Liz
FurnitureAlliance
03/31/17 03:05 PM
xx * K9/Drill Sgt are Fracesca/Jessie. I had to go look at CBS site before posting NT
Bellamom
04/03/17 12:28 PM
xx * Same!...I need their pics & names up top! -:) I like Redmonds Navy Seal Team, Francesca's team, & Floyds Drum Major team NT
wyndycty
03/31/17 02:09 PM
xx * Funny you should mention that. I completed the banner this morning and sent it to M3 for loading. I was waiting until the reveal to know
JAF
03/31/17 02:39 PM
xx * Thank you! I am so bad with names that I depend on this. NT
Bellamom
04/03/17 12:29 PM
xx * Thk you! I just looked at the cast line up again too. I wanted to see their bios & where they were from... NT
wyndycty
03/31/17 03:40 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1928
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)