Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Talk Shows

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Anderson Cooper Wants to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly,' But Executives Are 'Hesitant' to Move Forward
06/02/16 03:04 AM

Anderson Cooper Wants to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly,' But Executives Are 'Hesitant' to Move Forward

by Antoinette Bueno 2:01 PM PDT, June 01, 2016

Anderson Cooper is definitely interested in being Kelly Ripa's co-host on Live!, but both ABC and CNN are "hesitant," sources tell ET.

Cooper has made it clear to executives that he would like to do both Live! and his nightly CNN show, Anderson Cooper 360, if offered the chance, our sources say. The 48-year-old CNN anchor was eyed as a frontrunner to replace Michael Strahan on the longrunning morning show almost immediately after Strahan first announced his exit in April. However, a deal is complicated given this year's presidential elections, and Cooper's big role in covering politics for CNN. More here: http://www.etonline.com/news/190069_anderson_cooper_wants_to_host_live_but_executives_hesitant/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anderson Cooper Wants to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly,' But Executives Are 'Hesitant' to Move Forward
Dreamer Administrator
06/02/16 03:04 AM
xx * I loved Fred Savage! NT
tweeter
06/02/16 07:45 AM
xx * Anderson and Kelly have the connection. There good together. I like
mellon
07/21/16 06:38 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 597
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)