Forums >> Reality Shows >> TLC Reality Shows

This is a response to: After seeing a preview for Sister Wives. I am very curious to watch and see what happens with the Meri situation.:) NT
silverspoons
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
possible spoiler about Meri
11/09/16 10:28 PM

They have filmed this show in my area and I know someone that went to their latest MLM scheme recently. Meri is still with Kody or at least she is acting the same way she always has on stage. It is hard for them to be selling these seminars and MLM without being together. Meri has 100% admitted she plays up storylines.
Im not trying to trash talk Meri I have met her twice and she is actually a very nice person, she just needs to go back to school, go to work or find a charity and focus her energy on something else besides sitting alone in a 4000 sq ft stucco box in the 100 degree heat.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Sister Wives will be back on November 27th and Kate plus 8 on November 22nd for anyone that cares :-) NT
RealitySuperfan
11/02/16 05:30 AM
xx * After seeing a preview for Sister Wives. I am very curious to watch and see what happens with the Meri situation.:) NT
chirtygirl74
11/05/16 05:13 PM
xx * possible spoiler about Meri
silverspoons
11/09/16 10:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1019
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)