Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Spoilers

This is a response to: tash voted out strong men from her tribe versus voting out crazy girl. I don't like her and want her no where near the end NT
BigGirlPanties
Joker
Reged: 07/02/09
Loc: NC
But, so far, it's worked for her. I luvs me some Tasha 'cause she doesn't sit around and wait for things to happen. She's scrambled
04/23/14 08:28 AM

from get go to try to make them happen. I especially appreciated how she worked so hard to keep/reel Sarah back in. Granted, she also succeeding in ticking Kass off, but, she was trying to maintain stability.

PS: I can also appreciate where you're coming from. It doesn't bother me for others to disagree.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My guess for next episode..
jgaba87
04/12/14 04:28 PM
xx * I would love love love for Tony to be next NT
BBFanJ
04/23/14 06:23 AM
xx * I'd love to see Tony go, too, but only if it's a complete blindside. I LOVE blindsides! I would also like to see a Tash or Spencer win.
BigGirlPanties
04/23/14 07:13 AM
xx * tash voted out strong men from her tribe versus voting out crazy girl. I don't like her and want her no where near the end NT
Belle
04/23/14 07:51 AM
xx * But, so far, it's worked for her. I luvs me some Tasha 'cause she doesn't sit around and wait for things to happen. She's scrambled
BigGirlPanties
04/23/14 08:28 AM
xx * :)) its just odd to disagree with ME right? :) hehe you are I are usually on the same page....oh well I'm okay with you being wrong about this
Belle
04/23/14 08:30 AM
xx * LMAO!!!!! NT
BigGirlPanties
04/23/14 08:57 AM
xx * I don't want tony to go I want kass to go :( can't you explain the feud that way? :( NT
Belle
04/15/14 11:53 AM
xx * I think this might happen as well, only problem is that they are not bigging up the episode in promos; I think they would if who we think is going NT
Tywyllwch
04/12/14 04:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5534
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)