Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor AU + NZ + SA + UK

This is a response to: Binge watched season 3. Tragic.
SpaceEVA
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/26/12
That was right after i binged watched the entire season straightaway so emotions were a bit high.
05/13/17 12:51 PM

I might have over-exaggerated a few things lol. Like calling the twist "tragic" and in the heat of the moment not being happy with the the later parts of the season and who made it to the end. I really disliked that twist so much though and how some of the survivors were screwed over because of it.

I also didn't like how it made Krystie seem like she outplayed Phoebe in the main narrative when it was twists that screwed Phoebe over, i didn't appreciate that at all like adding insult to injury... i mean there's only so much a person can do no matter how great they are when that much is twisted against you and so i was a little salty toward Krystie and in general because of that narrative but overall i liked Krystie and the season.

Looking back and with some distance i might have been a bit harsh and emotional on a few things. It was a pretty good season, just wish a few of those twists never happened.

Edited (05/13/17 01:30 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Binge watched season 3. Tragic.
SpaceEVA
11/29/16 04:15 PM
xx * That was right after i binged watched the entire season straightaway so emotions were a bit high.
SpaceEVA
05/13/17 12:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 473
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)