Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor AU + NZ + SA + UK

This is a response to: How do you watch these other versions? I've heard Australia has been good. NT
SpaceEVA
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/26/12
Australia season 3 was quite good except for a very bad twist and so far this New Zealand first season is decent.
05/13/17 12:31 PM

Generally just searching for episodes online through google or duckduckgo can find episodes.

[I prefer DuckDuckGo at the moment over Google which i used when it was first starting but has long sold out from it's glory days but sometimes better results are found on Google as a backup option]

It might take some patience trying to find them and coming up with dead ends but as the saying goes "seek and you shall find" keeping at it.

For example on Dailymotion there's an Australian season 3 playlist and both episodes for New Zealand season 1 which i don't want to link directly to but it can be found if looked for.

There are ways to find them close to when they air though as well through torrents and similar websites or learning what to search for. It's not really something to talk about openly or linking to because there's pesky annoying people who try and take stuff down who might or might not be around. Best advice i can give under that circumstance is just have patience and learn to search through trial and error and eventually you will find your way also try and learn about proxy/vpn for general use and if needed for region blocked content on official websites or things like this.
[Oh, and make sure to have a pop-up/ad blocker like ublock origin or similar when searching various sites]

Edited (05/13/17 01:34 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor: New Zealand season 1 discussion. Two episodes in SPOILERS /next episode May 14th.
SpaceEVA
05/11/17 04:25 PM
xx * Episode 6 airing May 22 discussion/Spoilers
SpaceEVA
05/22/17 10:18 PM
xx * I think i'm probably going to stop attempting to break down these episodes here.
SpaceEVA
05/26/17 12:56 AM
xx * Thanks for your effort
bbdude
05/26/17 10:02 AM
xx * Episode 5 airing May 21 discussion/Spoilers
SpaceEVA
05/21/17 04:13 PM
xx * Episode 4 airing May 15th discussion/Spoilers.
SpaceEVA
05/16/17 01:02 PM
xx * Episode 3 airing May 14th discussion/Spoilers.
SpaceEVA
05/14/17 05:07 PM
xx * I'll probably wait before starting this one NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
05/14/17 02:48 PM
xx * How do you watch these other versions? I've heard Australia has been good. NT
AZ_Cards_11
05/13/17 08:10 AM
xx * Australia season 3 was quite good except for a very bad twist and so far this New Zealand first season is decent.
SpaceEVA
05/13/17 12:31 PM
xx * Thanks! NT
AZ_Cards_11
05/15/17 05:32 AM
xx * I've edited the original post to include pictures of each person so it's easier to connect a name to a face as only names can get confusing NT
SpaceEVA
05/12/17 01:33 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1795
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)