Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor AU + NZ + SA + UK

SpaceEVA
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/26/12
Binge watched season 3. Tragic.
11/29/16 04:15 PM

---Spoilers---

Started out such a good season where i was hooked on it with a bunch of interesting standout characters and thought it was a good cast especially the females who came to play hard and were extremely strong...

Then the stupid advantage where one tribe was able to pick some of the strongest players to be on their tribe on top of the already advantageous being able to stay together as a group and then predictably proceeding to decimate the other tribe.

It all went downhill from there. Phoebe is an epic player who i found the most interesting out of everyone, lost interest when she went out after doing all she could to survive in the face of that tribe advantage mix up... and then Flick started to regain my interest a little toward the end but it was too late. I was starting to fast forward the episodes around this point it became so dull and repetitive.

Terrible finish. Two poor representatives at the end.

I do give Krystie credit though for winning the final challenge. That was quite impressive that she backed up her decision what most people probably thought was a number of bad moves from her, by pulling through the win when she needed it most which then made those moves seem better in retrospect since she got it done when it counted the most and she nailed the final jury segment as well.

That one moment doesn't really erase the entire season though in my view.

Phoebe was the standout of the season for me. She's scary good... literally, i was kind of scared of her a few times lol like people shouldn't be that efficient at this. So good in fact that i knew when Rowan tried to take that idol for himself that it would still be Phoebe's in the end in that moment the same way i would've known it would be Parvati's idol, and even after her exit causality Conner/Kate who chose against her went out back to back straightaway and her understudy went all the way.

[The demise of Craig and Andrew were definitely two my top moments of the season as well.]

Hopefully the US Survivor season Gen X vs Millennials turns out better down the stretch which has also been quite good early on.

Too often in Survivor/Big Brother the many flaws that exist therein of what makes up these two experiences come out on top in the end.
[Luck being such a massive determining factor for example]

Edited (11/29/16 04:40 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Binge watched season 3. Tragic.
SpaceEVA
11/29/16 04:15 PM
xx * That was right after i binged watched the entire season straightaway so emotions were a bit high.
SpaceEVA
05/13/17 12:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 474
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)