Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Still not sure they even noticed she didn't vote a few weeks back (on a tie vote, no less). They don't seem to be the sharpest group. NT
Corndogger
Jokers Pro
Reged: 02/09/08
We know Cole noticed because he told Desi about it in his Ponderosa video. I'm sure if he noticed others did as well. NT
12/07/17 10:13 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Lauren not only messed up her own game, she cheated the fans out of the fun of seeing the math experts figuring out where the extra vote came
trifecta
12/07/17 08:38 AM
xx * She needed Ben to convince the guys to vote with them. She couldn't do it on her own, as those guys wouldn't have trusted to work with her. NT
FrouFrou
12/07/17 10:14 AM
xx * Still not sure they even noticed she didn't vote a few weeks back (on a tie vote, no less). They don't seem to be the sharpest group. NT
JAF
12/07/17 10:09 AM
xx * We know Cole noticed because he told Desi about it in his Ponderosa video. I'm sure if he noticed others did as well. NT
Corndogger
12/07/17 10:13 AM
xx * Either they hid it really well, or the edit blocked it all out. I know my jaw would have hit the floor at TC when the vote stopped there.
JAF
12/07/17 10:35 AM
xx * If someone had said something at that TC they would have aired it. Since her advantage never was a factor they probably decided to skip over it. NT
Corndogger
12/07/17 02:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 393
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)