Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: I was just reminded by hubby (aka Triple Crown lol) that although Lauren made some questionable decisions with her advantages the only reason she left
FrouFrou
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 08/08/07
Lauren, Devon and Ashley all played that very poorly imo. They couldn't have been more obvious about going off to talk without Ben. They shut up
12/07/17 06:44 AM

when he approached. They looked incredibly guilty. Ashley's face is incredibly readable. Then they felt 100% sure that they had Ben and he didn't have an idol when they knew 2 are always in play this season. And them feeling betrayed by Ben as they plotted when to betray Ben was funny. I also don't think Ben would have been as explosive if he didn't have an idol. They should've had a clue when he was all chill while they were discussing to vote out Ben or Lauren. He just sat there with a smile on his face.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I was just reminded by hubby (aka Triple Crown lol) that although Lauren made some questionable decisions with her advantages the only reason she left
colleenag
12/07/17 05:19 AM
xx * I don't know why in the world Mike would toss the idol in the fire and vote for Ben. He didn't help matters NT
FurnitureAlliance
12/07/17 12:20 PM
xx * I think votes changed during all those side discussions at TC. One of the rare times when votes actually changed at TC (most of the time it
JAF
12/07/17 03:04 PM
xx * My point is he voted with Lauren but destroyed her protection. Like, who's side is he on? I love the guy but I would vote him out because he's
FurnitureAlliance
12/07/17 11:25 PM
xx * If only she had kept and played her idol, too, we could have had a revote and that could have caused a lot of scrambling. NT
OUALUMinTX
12/07/17 11:52 AM
xx * True. But if Lauren had her idol she definitely would have played it after what was said during TC. That was her downfall. NT
Corndogger
12/07/17 10:04 AM
xx * i think lauren bad move was giving mike the idol i don't know why she thought that was a good idea. seriously i think i would have grabbed
Belle
12/07/17 09:32 AM
xx * Update: She told Rob C. it never occured to her to grab it out of the fire and later she was kicking herself. NT
FurnitureAlliance
12/07/17 11:26 PM
xx * Yeah me too. But Lauren isn't a fan and maybe didn't think that way NT
FurnitureAlliance
12/07/17 12:22 PM
xx * Lauren shouldn't have told Ben and Devon she had found something. She should have found another sea shell to give to others claiming that was part of
Blockhead
12/07/17 09:43 AM
xx * It was stupid to even think about voting out Ben at that Tribal Council. The numbers would have been even. All they had to do was wait for the next
kymama
12/07/17 07:07 AM
xx * was Lauren's fault talking about Ben, getting him paranoid. Should have waited til next week so 3 had #'s over 2 on other side after Ben voted out NT
Bellamom
12/07/17 06:58 AM
xx * Yep. Can't believe she would even consider dumping Ben at 4-3 to make it 3-3. That's just dumb. NT
JAF
12/07/17 07:03 AM
xx * I agree. should of waited one more week. Lauren seemed really off her game. NT
Axelsen
12/07/17 07:13 AM
xx * Totally agree all because Ashley was set on it to have the move on her resume. She said she didn't want Ben to play personally, but she played
FrouFrou
12/07/17 10:16 AM
xx * Ashley and Lauren were both dumb for trying to get Ben out at 4-3. They even wanted to do it last week at 4-4 before Devon shut it down.
JAF
12/07/17 10:29 AM
xx * Jeff made the same point in his closing line, that the one advantage that ended up mattering was the one that was kept secret.
JAF
12/07/17 06:49 AM
xx * Lauren, Devon and Ashley all played that very poorly imo. They couldn't have been more obvious about going off to talk without Ben. They shut up
FrouFrou
12/07/17 06:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2781
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)